Mashing and lautering
banke mashing and lautering technology
Mashing and lautering technology forms the basis of every beer.
Gentle handling of the natural raw materials begins with the process of mashing in – the uniform mixing of grist and water. Blending the mash perfectly from the very start will increase your brewhouse yields!
We guarantee gentle treatment of the husks with our agitator technology, which also ensures rapid mixing and efficient heat transfer. This lays the foundation for exemplary lautering operations, a consistently high final attenuation and superb filterability.
Our lautering technology combines short vessel occupancy times with high extract yields. Our raking technology is robust, durable and low-maintenance, thus ensuring reliable operations in the lauter tun.
Contact us – we will be happy to assist you!
- optimization of malt and grist conveyors to make certain the grist feed is uniform
- equipment for mashing in from below to ensure low oxygen uptake
- troubleshooting the conveyor and any difficulties with emptying the silo
- conversions with a short ROI
Refurbishing mash vessels
- installation of internal stainless steel vessels with efficient heat transfer surfaces inside of existing copper vessels
- simple substitution of defective heat transfer surfaces with an external calandria for the mash kettle without having to replace the entire vessel
- reduction of extract losses
- increasing the lautering rate – prolonging the service life of the filter cloths in the mash filter
- optimization of the wort collection areas and the CIP system under the lauter floor (false bottom)
- repairing drive systems
- replacement of the lauter floor (false bottom)
- spent grain equipment and silos
- raking technology and equipment for graining out