banke wort boiling technology
high quality, energy efficient wort production
Gentle heating and boiling provide the basis for high quality wort boiling processes. In our systems, the wort is pumped over the heat transfer surfaces at a defined rate during every phase of heating and boiling. This prevents scorching of the wort, which is detrimental to wort quality and causes unwanted fouling of the heat transfer surfaces.
The wort boiling system recirculates the wort through the kettle frequently which guarantees uniform treatment of the wort. Our process control enables undesirable aroma substances to be driven out effectively with low energy consumption. Upon request, we can combine additional technologies to further reduce the amount of evaporation required.
The result is a wort of the highest quality for producing beers with strong resistance to aging and a high degree of foam stability.
Contact us – we would be happy to help you!
- improvement in wort quality
- internal and external wort boiling systems
- optimization of existing boiling systems specific to your needs
- heating with regenerative, low-temperature energy sources
- operation with vapor compressors
- modifications and repairs of wort boiling systems, also with on-site TÜV inspection and approval, if desired
- reduction in the quantity of energy required for the brewing process
- energy recovery (vapor condensers)
- an integrative approach to energy management
- optimization of the thermal energy balance and a reduction in excess hot water
- energy storage systems with lauter wort heating and a wort collection vessel as well as customer-specific integration of other heat sources and heat sinks
- integration of regenerative energy sources
- heat recovery from the boiling process
- energy recovery using the PfaDuKo or another vapor condenser
- production of hot water with the PfaDuKo and wort chiller
- primary energy savings through the generation of hot water