The potential for the optimization of processes occurring in the whirlpool and wort chiller is often underestimated.
A simple and efficient approach is employed for improving the quality of the wort and minimizing wort losses.
Our services with regard to chilling wort are as follows:
- replacement and optimization of wort chilling systems
- improvement in wort quality by reducing the duration of the chilling process
- optimization of hygienic design
- optimal heating of brewing liquor
- hygienic wort aeration
- reduction of thermal stress on the wort
- increased resistance to aging in beer
- reduction in TBN values
- efficient usage of energy recovered during chilling
- optimization of thermal energy storage
- an integrative approach to energy management
- reduction in CIP costs